- The New Net2Edge Atlas CPE is a fully cased, mains powered, standalone CPE device, offering LTE failover and backup.
- The Atlas CPE operates at full bandwidth (1Gbps bidirectional) on a single fibre link, supporting up to four 10/100/1000 Base-T RJ-45 ports, and one 100/1000Mbps fiber SFP support.
- Atlas’s 10/100/1000Base-T ports support the standard features of auto-negotiation, advertisement capabilities, forced speed/duplex modes.
- Supports a minimum of 4K VLANS
- All ports are complaint with the IEEE 802.3 Ethernet PHY standard
- The integrated LTE modem supports a single SIM card and can be used for optional data failover. Other use cases are rapid deployment ahead of fibre roll-out.
- Support for energy efficient ethernet 803.3az